Carlos G. Lowell, D.O.
Carlos G. Lowell, D.O., is a private practice psychiatrist in Sandusky, Ohio, where he has been since 1995. He maintains a full active staff position with Firelands Regional Medical Center, providing a full spectrum of inpatient consultations, outpatient and nursing home services.
Dr. Lowell is currently serving as:
- Former Chief Medical Officer of the Department of Psychiatry at Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Psychiatric Medical Director at Twilight Garden Nursing Home, The Laurels of New London, Edgewood Manor, Ohio Veterans Home and The Meadows at Osborne Park
- Psychiatric Residency, Medical College of Wisconsin, Millwauke, WI
- Chief Resident, Medical College of Wisconsin, Millwauke, WI
- Internship, Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky, OH
- Osteopathic Medical School, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Undergraduate, Summa Cum Laude, Ashland College, Ashland, OH
- Firelands Regional Medical Center, Board of Directors, 2007-present
- Former Erie & Ottawa Counties Mental Health & Recovery Board Clinical Advisor, 2010-2017
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry
- Ohio University Master Faculty Award 2010
- Firelands Regional Medical Center Staff Executive Committee, 2000-2009
- Firelands Regional Medical Center Co-Chief of Staff 2006-2007
Susan L. Lowell, LISW-S
Susan L. Lowell, LISW-S, has been providing social work and counseling services in the Sandusky Area since 1996. Susan began her career at Firelands Regional Medical Center, providing comprehensive social work services to all individuals admitted either on an emergency medical or psychiatric crisis. In addition, she has vast experience in the delivery of outpatient care ranging from mental health to home health services. CPR certified.
- Master of Science in Social Administration with a concentration in Mental Health, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Bachelor of Social Work, Lourdes College, Sylvania, OH
- Member National Association of Social Workers
- Board Member of Cancer Services of Erie County